Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a layout using the Maggie Holmes Open Book collection by Crate Paper. I only recently started sharing my layouts online but ever since I started scrapbooking I’ve been a huge fan of Crate Paper’s collections, especially the Maggie Holmes ones. I know that by now Open Book isn’t really that new of a collection anymore, but it is still one of my favorite collections.
I don’t know if any of you are familiar with Kill-a-Kit videos on youtube where you basically show the product you have left, which in their case would be from their scrapbooking kit, and which layouts they made using that said kit. I’ve been thinking about trying to get into process videos for a while, and I am not sure how/when I’d be able to do it, but I would love to do a Kill-a-Collection type of video series since I am not a member of any kit clubs but I do think it’s cool to show how you are using up specific products.
So this layout is using a photo of me, even though my favorite thing to scrapbook about is my pets or my boyfriend I think it’s also important to sometimes scrap photo’s of yourself because it’s important to document who you are as well. Now, I am only 22 but it’s never too soon to start and I am sure that it’s going to be really cool to look back at a few decades from now. 🙂
- Clippings Paper – Open Book – Maggie Holmes
- Pages Paper – Open Book – Maggie Holmes
- Full Heart Paper – Open Book – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book 6 x 6 Paper Pad – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Ephemera – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book 12×12 Chipboard Accents – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Accent & Phrase Stickers – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Floral Ephemera – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Chipboard Frames – Maggie Holmes
Thank you for visiting my blog, have a wonderful day!