Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a layout with you I made about a week ago. I mainly used the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection by American Crafts but I grabbed a few Crate Paper products from my ‘stash’ (which doesn’t really even deserve to be called that because I barely have any products haha). I used a few things from the Maggie Holmes Styleboard, Notes & Things and Maggie Holmes Flea Market collections. I didn’t bother putting them up in the product list because it was really just one or two things from that collection. I absolutely love this colorful background paper, I think it is my favorite paper from this collection. I also used some strips from that navy floral paper to add a little bit more interest to the layout. Recently I have been doing this more and I really like the look of it.
The photo is just a simple one of my dog Amy (which is basically any picture ever taken of her).
- Serendipity – Good Vibes Paper – Dear Lizzy
- Serendipity – Bright Blueberry Paper – Dear Lizzy
- Serendipity – Smitten Paper – Dear Lizzy
- Serendipity Enamel Dots – Dear Lizzy
- Serendipity Accent & Phrase Stickers – Dear Lizzy
- Serendipity Ephemera With Gold Foil – Dear Lizzy
- Serendipity Gold Foil Phrase Stickers – Dear Lizzy
Here are a few closeups of this layout;
Thank you for visiting my blog today, have a great day! 😀