Goodnight everyone (at least for me it is), today I am sharing a layout I made a while ago and it is still one of my all time favorite layouts. I am using the Maggie Holmes Open Book collection by Crate Paper, a must have in my opinion. I used this very subtle floral background paper because I didn’t want the background to be too busy. I mounted my photo three times on scraps I had left of the 12×12 papers. To add more layers I used some die cuts from the ephemera pack, some stickers and even a chipboard frame to add a little bit more dimension. I am not really one for giving a title to my layouts but I loved the gold glitter foam words that also came with this collection.
This layout is one of those layouts that means something to me emotionally because the photo is of me and the horse that used to be mine for 5,5 years. I had to sell him in November of 2013 and I miss him but I am keeping in touch with the person who bought him and he couldn’t have gotten a better home. To love means to let go when you can’t give them what they really deserve, right? 🙂 Don’t want to get too sentimental here haha, but as you might understand, it meant a lot to me that she allowed me to visit him and have her take pictures of me with him.
- Open Book Recollection Paper – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Pages Paper – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Sweet Story Paper – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Full Heart Paper – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Floral Ephemera – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Gold Fabric Brads – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Ephemera – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Accent & Phrase Stickers – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book 6×6 Paper Pad – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Chipboard Accents – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Gold Story Word Thickers – Maggie Holmes
- Open Book Chipboard Frames – Maggie Holmes
Here are a few more close-ups of the layout;
Thank you for visiting my blog, have a great and scrappy weekend!