Hello everyone! Today I am posting another layout using the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection. The title ‘Free as a bird’ perfectly describes how I felt that day; it was so awesome to be able to do this with him especially since he is not mine anymore. I used a few bits and pieces from older Crate Paper collections, the vellum bow for example is from their ‘Oh Darling’ collection.
When I started the layout I knew I wanted to use that colorful chevron paper for about half of the page and I wanted the other part to be white. Later on I added a bit of pink watercolor because having it completely white didn’t look as good as I had hoped. I also used this navy piece of paper to add a bit more navy to the layout. I decided to leave that little strip of paper on, I usually take them off because it has a hole in the middle but since I knew I was going to cover that up I left it there and I think it looks kind of nice. The most time consuming part of this layout was the circles and the hearts. Why? You might ask yourself, well I don’t have any punches so I had to trace the shapes by hand and cut them out. It’s a simple process but it took a bit of time. I am really happy with how it turned out, I pulled the hearts up a bit to add a little bit more dimension to the layout.
Here are a few close-ups;
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Good Vibes Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Lucky Stars Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Hello Honey Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Lucky Love Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Smitten Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Ooh La La Chipboard Thickers
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Ephemera
Thank you for visiting, have a good day 🙂