Hello everyone! Today I am sharing another layout using the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection. For the background I used this pink background with different shades of pink – I love this paper. For the title I used those pretty thickers with different colors/patterns in them.
The photo is one of me and my then horse Cupido, it was taken in August 2013 and there’s just something about it that I really love. I mounted the photo twice on some 6×6 paper and then just played around with embellishments and stuff. I didn’t have a whole lot of embellishments left that would really fit this photo but flowers and hearts work with pretty much anything right? In the end I decided to cut some circles in half to make the layout look a little bit more interesting.
Here are some close-ups;
(I apologize for the lighting being poor in these)
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Cotton Candy Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Good Vibes Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Hello Honey Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Lucky Love Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Smitten Paper
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Ooh La La Thickers
- Serendipity Dear Lizzy – Enamel Dots
Thank you for watching! Have a scrappy weekend and I will be back tomorrow with a special post 🙂