Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I had a busy one since had to pack my suitcase and travel back to my boyfriend in Denmark. While I was on the plane I took a few photos which I will share soon in another post. Today I am posting a layout I made using the Open Book collection by Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper.
I really love that paper with the typewriter text and highlights so it was easy for me to come up with an idea of how to use it. The story behind the photo is that one day my dog escaped from the front door while my mom was standing in front of it. I guess she wanted to get some fresh air or something and let me tell you one thing – my dog Amy is really fast. Luckily she didn’t run fast and when she came running back to us I managed to take this photo of her. I am not really good at taking action photos so I was happy with the way this one turned out and I figured it was perfect for scrapbooking. It was also a good way for me to use up some of those black with gold alphas that were a part of the Open Book sticker sheet.
Here are some close-ups of the layout;
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Little Notes Paper
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Memento Paper
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Chipboard Frames
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Ephemera
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Floral Ephemera
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Chipboard
I hope you like this layout and that you will have a great day. I will be back soon with more layouts.