Hello everyone! Today I am sharing another layout using the Open Book collection by Maggie Holmes. For this layout I used a little bit less pink than usual and I like how I was able to create this layout with the same collection as all the pink color schemed layouts.
For the background paper I was using this green background paper that was kind of like a dartboard. I love this paper and I had a lot of different ideas with it but I ended up going with this layout. I used that wooden chipboard frame for my picture, and I loved that frame – I think it pretty much could have went with any other layout I’ve made as well. I was kind of hoarding that floral chipboard piece because I think it is absolutely gorgeous but it works well on this layout. Overal I am happy with the way this one turned out and I am happy with having that photo, even though it is just a photo of Mickey and me – I know that someday I will cherish this moment so I am thankful to have it.
And here are some close-ups;
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – My Words Paper
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Chipboard Frames
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – White & Gold Paper Doilies
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Full Heart Paper
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Chipboard Accents
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Ephemera
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Maggie Holmes Open Book – Fabric Brads
Thank you for joining me and I will be back tomorrow with another layout! Hope you will have a great day. 🙂