Hello everyone! Today I am sharing the second layout I made using the Craft Market collection by Crate Paper. I am in love with this collection, I seriously love everything about it – the colors, the embellishments, etc. I played around quite a bit before I decided on what I wanted the layout to look like, but I am really pleased with the way it turned out.
When I started playing around with the embellishments, I wasn’t sure of what I wanted to do yet. All I knew was that I wanted to use this photo. I wanted to use various colors instead of just one so I tried to grab some embellishments with different colors to make the layout look more visually appealing. The small circles are circles I cut out of a paper that came in the 6×6 paper pad. It was a paper with all the months of the year and the days and I am pretty sure I would not use it like that and I like the pop of different colors it adds. I used a few puffy stickers to add a little bit more to the layout and I must say that I love them, I wish I would have picked up an extra pack of them. I might do that, actually. I’m pretty sure these puffy stickers can go with pretty much any collection/color scheme.
I was really indecisive about where I wanted this layout to go, I tried different approaches, took photos and then looked at which one I liked the best. I don’t normally scrapbook like that, I prefer to just lay something out and stick with it, but sometimes it’s good to try different compositions before commiting to one!
And some closeups of this layout;
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Hardcover Paper
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Inventory Paper
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Project Gold Glitter Paper
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Handbook Gold Foil Paper
- Crate Paper Craft Market – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Ephemera
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Chipboard Accents
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Puffy Stickers
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Words & Phrase Stickers
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Journaling & Title Stickers
Thank you so much for watching, I hope you all will have a great/scrappy weekend! I will be back on Monday with more layouts. 🙂