Hello everyone! Today I got 2 layouts to share with you all. Both layouts are made with the Maggie Holmes Confetti collection. I really love this collection but since I’ve had it for a while, I have decided that it’s time to wrap it up and that’s why I made a double process video instead of 2 separate ones. I don’t know if I will do this more often, but I wanted to give it a try and see what others think about it.
This first layout is using a photo of when I went to visit Romeo last February. You might be able to tell by the photo (and my jacket haha) that the weather wasn’t that great. Regardless of that, I still had a great day and there were still some good photos that I wanted to scrap. The Confetti collection has this pinwheel paper that I wanted to use, but since the paper is quite busy, I wanted to lighten it up a little bit. I used white acrylic paint to do this, and while it was an experiment and I had no idea how it would turn out, I think it came out nice and might use the same technique in the future.
For the second layout in my video, I am using a photo of me and my grandma. It was taken last Christmas and I realized that I don’t have that many photos of me and my grandma together so I definitely need to get on that. I am so grateful for her and I hope that she knows that.
I knew that I wanted to go for some kind of split page design with the background paper and I chose this white paper with scribbled leaves to put on the right side. When I started I wasn’t sure what exact color scheme I wanted to use, I just knew that I wanted to incorporate pink. In the end, I think that the color combination of pink, gold, black and white is a lovely combination.
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Chipboard
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Acetate & Vellum Ephemera
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Hardware Ephemera
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Ephemera
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – 12×12 Paper Pad
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Specialty Paper Gold Glitter Anniversary
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Journaling & Title Stickers
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Gold Puffy Stickers
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Tiny Phrases
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Thickers Chipboard Phrases Celebrate
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine – Gold Lame
- Ruby Rock-It Fundamentals – Wood Veneer Hearts And Stars
- Ruby Rock-It Fundamentals – Wood Veneer Arrows
Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoyed it and I will be back with more layouts soon. I hope you will have a wonderful day!