Hello everyone! Today I am super excited to share my latest haul with you. I ordered this stuff from Scrobby on Wednesday, they sent out the package the same day and today I received it (I live in Denmark). Scrobby is a webshop based in The Netherlands, they ship all over Europe and I honestly love them haha. Everything I order comes from them so if you are not familiar with them yet, I highly suggest that you check them out because they have a large assortment of scrapbook products for a pretty fair price.
I wasn’t planning on getting these collections untill Christmas, but when I saw Scrobby had both the collections in stock, I caved and ordered both. I will probably go on a spending freeze for a while now because I have other priorities I need to take care of but I reckon that these collections will keep me busy for a while. There is a haul video at the end of this post but if you don’t have time to watch it, I also took some photos of my new goodies;
I did not order all the papers from the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers collection, mainly because I felt like a lot of them were quite busy and wouldn’t work as a background paper for me personally. Instead I bought a pack of white cardstock from American Crafts. This photo gives you a pretty good look at the color scheme for the collection, how pretty is that rich blue tone? I am absolutely loving it!
Most collections come with a cut apart sheet and this one is no different; There are some really pretty images that I think will look really good on a layout or project life spread. Also notice how there are some photo realistic elements as well. For me, this is something I have never worked with before, but I am really excited to give it a go.
This is an overview of the embellishments that I got from this collection. I love the gold mylar flair buttons and I finally bought my first stamp set; I loved it so much, I had to have it (which was pretty much the case with everything from this haul).
These thickers are probably my favorite thickers to come out in a long time. I looove how they are a mix between wood and color – it really looks amazing in my opinion. Can’t wait to use them on a layout.
This is a closeup of some of the ephemera pieces from the collection. The pack contains both cardstock and acetate pieces. I love the tags and the litte bits (stars, hearts, etc). All in all I think this is a really nice ephemera pack that has a nice variety of elements.
For the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection I decided to get the 12×12 paper pad. This is a nice closeup of the patterns that are in that paper pad. You get 24 different patterns and then 2 of each (48 total). There are some papers that I really love that aren’t in the paper pad so I might just have to buy those separately at some point. I must say that quality of this paper pad seems really good from what I can tell. In my haul video I quickly go through the paper pad to give you a better look at the papers that are included.
Here is a nice look at the embellishments that I got to go with this collection. The thing I am probably most excited about is the washi tape book. I have never used washi tape before but I love the designs in this book so I decided to buy them. I also really love the rub ons, and gold thickers. Actually, what is not to love about this collection?
I had to include this closeup of the wood buttons because they are so adorable. I’ve been loving wood veneer lately so when I saw this collection had wood buttons, I knew I wanted to have them. I love the texture wood adds to a layout. These ones are even more amazing because of the icons/patterns that are on top of them. So cute!
Here are some of the ephemera pieces in the collection. The pack comes with 36 pieces. I love the crafts one with the gold foil on them – it looks really good. Most elements can be used for everyday scrapbooking. Did I mention how much I love the color scheme in this collection?
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Clues Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Expedition Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Keen Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Magnify Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Pursuit Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Quest Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Ransack Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Roundabout Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Seeker Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Token Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Treasure Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Ephemera
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Gold Mylar Flair
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Rubons
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – One In A Million Specialty Paper
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Stamps Map
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Clear Stickers with Gold Foil
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Enamel Hearts
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Puffy Stickers
- Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers – Thickers Follow Multicolor
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Ephemera
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – 12×12 Paper Pad
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Rubons
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Vellum Gold Foil Stargaze
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Accent & Phrase Stickers
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Gold Foil Desktop Thickers
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Washi Book
- Dear Lizzy Documentary – Wood Buttons
Thank you for joining me today, I am so excited to start scrapping with all these beautiful new products I received. There is nothing better than to receive a package from Scrobby in the mail, it feels like Christmas everytime. I hope you all will have a great weekend and I will be back next week with new layouts.