Hello lovely people! Today I have another layout to share with you using the Crate Paper Poolside collection. It’s been a while since I last made a layout with this collection but I absolutely love it and can’t wait to do dive back into it again. Before I made this layout I watch Kayla Renee‘s video and she uses a ton of paper for layering, which inspired me to give that a go as well…
If you watch my videos you might know that I usually mount my photo on 2 papers, for this one I wanted to use more layers and I must say that I loved working this way. I have a ton of papers from this collection so I had a lot of options to choose from (especially in combination with the 6×6 paper pad). The photo is of when me and my boyfriend went to the beach in July, I think this was the first time of the year where we actually went into the water (and yes it took untill July for the weather to be warm enough lol).
I love layering chipboard pieces behind my photo and I love this chipboard piece that looks like one of those inflatable toys you can have in a pool (though I will admit that it also kind of looks like a donut with sprinkles lol).
One of my favorite embellishment in the collection are those glossy badges, I just love how pretty they are and wish I had a thousand more of them (no joke).
In the ephemera pack there are a few acetate pieces and the ‘swim’ die cut is one of them. I thought it would look nice to put it over my photo. This photo also gives you a good look at the layers. I loved using a bit of vellum in between to add a different texture.
- Crate Paper Poolside – Chipboard
- Crate Paper Poolside – Lawn Chair Paper
- Crate Paper Poolside – Sun-N-Fun Paper
- Crate Paper Poolside – Ephemera
- Crate Paper Poolside – Frames
- Crate Paper Poolside – Layered Embellishments
- Crate Paper Poolside – 6×6 Paper Pad
- Crate Paper Poolside – Gold Foil Stickers
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine – Gold Lame
- Heidi Swapp Memory Planner – Gold Foil Chipboard Shapes
- Crate Paper Craft Market – Puffy Stickers
Thank you so much for joining me today, I hope you will have a wonderful weekend and I will be back with more layouts next week.