Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I wanted to quickly share the BPK Zara kit from the Scrappery which I will be working with the upcoming month.
The BPK Zara kit is the embellishment (bits and pieces) kit for October. It is a mix of products from the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers line and the Dear Lizzy Documentary line.
The kit contains:
- 1 Sheet of gold washi strips (Dear Lizzy – Documentary)
- 2 Cork bows (Dear Lizzy – Documentary)
- 3 Wood buttons (Dear Lizzy – Documentary)
- 1 Pack of puffy stickers (Dear Lizzy – Documentary)
- 1 Stamp set (Amy Tangerine – Finders Keepers)
- Mini doilies (Amy Tangerine – Finders Keepers)
- 1/2 Pack of ‘Today’ thickers (Amy Tangerine – Finders Keepers)
I also got the paper add on for this month which features 5 double-sided papers from the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection.
Make sure to check out the kits here if you are interested in buying it yourself, they still have some in stock.
I’m excited to start creating some layouts with the kit and sharing them with all of you. I’m not quite done with the September kits yet so there will be some more videos using that up as well. Thanks for joining me and I will be back on Monday with a new layout! I hope you will have a great weekend! 🙂