Hi! Today I am super excited to share my latest haul from Scrobby with you. I have been in love with Paige Evans’ first collection with Pink Paislee ‘Fancy Free’ ever since I first saw it. I was so excited to see that Scrobby finally had it in stock so I immediately ordered some of the products…
I always love the chipboard from Crate Paper’s collections so when I saw that this collection had chipboard too, it was a no brainer. I love the florals and the little elements. This collection is so fun and colorful!
Another favorite of mine are the puffy stickers, definitely a must have if you want to purchase this collection;
I can’t imagine myself ever buying a collection without getting the ephemera pack so of course I had to pick that up too;
On the back you can get a good look of all the pieces included, there’s a variety of cardstock and acetate pieces;
I also got the layered stickers and the 12″x 12″ paper pad. How could I not when all the papers in this collection are as gorgeous as they are? I got a few other bits and pieces as well, if you want to see all the things I bought in detail you can check out this video;
- Paige Evans Fancy Free – Chipboard Stickers
- Paige Evans Fancy Free – Ephemera
- Paige Evans Fancy Free – Puffy Stickers
- Paige Evans Fancy Free – 12″x12″ Paper pad
- Paige Evans Fancy Free – Layered Stickers
- EK Success Medium Punch Circle 1″
- Pinkfresh Studio Felicity – Vellum 12″x12″ Gold Chevron
- Maggie Holmes Confetti – Happy Day Specialty Paper
- Epoxy Bubble Caps Circles 1″
Thank you for stopping by today, make sure to check out Scrobby if you are looking to buy new scrappy goodies. Have a great day!